20111121

JOCK JAX.




I've really been digging what seems to be like a varsity/ jacket trend. This one by Raised By Wolves is definitely on my holiday wish list -- love those leather sleeves. Unless Santa snags one for me, my husband's old Deep Purple one will get dusted off and serve as a nice substitute.

I have been the worst blogger ever: my time has been totally consumed with dotting the i's and crossing the t's of the new Käärme collection. Which totally rules. The dearth of photos of my mug will be quickly forgotten when the lookbook goes live and the shop is filled with the new gear.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i might want that coat...

Caroline said...

I think you should go for your husband’s Deep Purple one, sounds like the illest jacket there is.

Gnar Jen said...

dude yep i dig this one!! deep purple one is now what everyone is dying to see though!!!

Amanda said...

it's def a big trend and i still want one.. so many rad ones out there now. did you see the ones you can customize (for mad $$$) from nike?

http://tinyurl.com/dxcsdo6

Flor Frutal said...

It's so nice!