20100111

DOCTOR DOCTOR, PLEASE

I just scored these beauties on eBay:



High red leather Chloe "Doc" boots from several seasons ago ... so excited! Doubtful, but I hope they come before we leave. I've wanted these boots for so long and they were JUST listed in my size. Such a great shoe. Anyone who owns this boot, are they comfortable?

My husband hates lace-up boots, but he still has these incredible red platforms he wore in a photoshoot with Death Row in the 1980s:



Photo credit: Death Row Archives

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Style Scientist said...

I love them, Hal! They are baaaaaaaaaad..LOL..Love the platform and the super thick heel, and the color is just awesome!
http://stylescientist.blogspot.com/

Caroline Gault said...

WOW. Those are ammmazing. And what a great archive photo... I've never heard of Death Row before, but they look quite the part! And you're married to one of them! I hope you two stomp around in these boots together.

http://www.carolineginthecity.blogspot.com

chauss said...

i had those shoes, but my leather came in as bright orange/red which is a tough chakra for me to wear...
love the style.
btw, i linked you so please return the favor.
xo chauss

chauss said...

yay.
dont laugh, try them with brown distressed leather or even gold.
i just got dark gold metallic snakeskin loub booties and am liking red and gold together.

Amanda said...

can i just tell you how jealous i am- been looking for those boots FOREVER.

TheLazyOnes said...

beautiful!

Salonen said...

yay. dont laugh, try them with brown distressed leather or even gold. i just got dark gold metallic snakeskin loub booties and am liking red and gold together.